Indice del forum

antifurti e sicurezza

il forum italiano dedicato ai sistemi di protezione e sicurezza

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Can We Ever Really Be On Top Of Things
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SUGGERIMENTI E CONSIGLI
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 03 Dic 2019 04:26:03    Oggetto:  Can We Ever Really Be On Top Of Things
Descrizione:

Can We Ever Really Be On Top Of Things? Self Help Articles | September 20
, 2008
A thought piece which challenges the accepted wisdom that we should all strive to manage our time as effectively as possible. Whilst acknowledging the importance of basic time management, the article encourages you to embrace the creative possibilities of the unplanned hours.

Making better use of their time is a goal many of my clients share with me. So we come up with useful strategies, and usually see some progress. But just how much can we - or should we - really expect of ourselves?

I empathise with my clients' struggles. I rarely get to the end of a day feeling like I've achieved everything I wanted to. I've tried all sorts of time management systems and techniques. I'm a big fan of Franklin Covey (see wwwanklincovey) for example. The main thrust of Covey's argument is that we spend too much time firefighting "urgent" matters at the expense of working on non urgent but important issues, which if tackled proactively would save us time and effort in the long run.

He's quite right. The fault isn't with the philosophy
, but with my own discipline - or lack thereof. But here's the thing. On the one hand I recognise the importance of working on your self discipline so that you can manage your time effectively. Time is our most precious resource etc etc. I know it, I strive to practise it and I encourage my clients to do the same.

But on the other hand, a part of me rebels. I don't actually WANT to be the person with the perfectly organised filofax (or whatever technological wizadry has since replaced this). I don't WANT to know, as the Covey website kindly informs me
, that we're on week 37, the 263rd Day, with 103 Days left.

I just don't want to have my life under that degree of control. It doesn't seem very human somehow. And I don't think it's that conducive to developing an interesting mind. It's when poor planning has left me woefully short of time that I've dredged up some of my most creative ideas.

Sometimes I fear that to make an impact, to make a real difference
, requires the sort of scarily efficient time management espoused in the ever growing number of books and resources out there. But then I reason, Gandhi was not equipped with a copy of the Franklin Covey weekly planner and he did ok. Better to find or create work based on your passion. You will get things done one way or another, because you want to, even if those tasks aren't ticked off neatly within an alloted timeframe.

So
, my not-too-perfect work habits now justified, I leave you with these thoughts. I know how much we can beat ourselves up for wasting time and falling short of our goals. I say - keep working on it, but treat yourself kindly. Be open to the small pleasures and unexpected ideas that come to you in the unplanned hours.

Steps to Find the Best Educational Consultant

Posted On : Oct-06-2014 | seen (461) times | Article Word Count : 509 |

From school research to submit applications, sometimes
, it can feel like several steps are there to take to find the best college and course for your career. That is the reason why educational consultants are always in demand. When we need to find something, we generally use Google. If you write 鈥淏est Educational Consultant鈥?in Google search box, over eight million results will come. Though Google is considered as an easiest spot to search something, but the fact is鈥攊t鈥檚 a really an overwhelming spot place to begin a search
, specifically when you need to find the best educational consultant for your children or student.

From school research to submit applications, sometimes, it can feel like several steps are there to take to find the best college and course for your career. That is the reason why educational consultants are always in demand. Educational consultants are professional educational advisors who guides and assist students or learners to find best course and college according to their level of skills, knowledge and education.

These educational consultants help in many ways:

鈥?Assist students choose high school class loads.
鈥?Guide students in completing college applications
鈥?Assist to identify course and college as per student鈥檚 interest
鈥?Suggest sources of financial aid
鈥?Provide standardized test preparation

Whether you are looking for a consultant to assist you cross the maze of higher education requirements and individual educational plans
, a good and experience consultant can be the different between your frustration and success. So once you simplify your selection from the millions of consultants, how do you make that ultimate choice with best consultant?

Consider the following points while finding the best educational consultant:

鈥?Must have experience working with universities an.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 03 Dic 2019 04:26:03    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SUGGERIMENTI E CONSIGLI Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: